[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can someone tell Drew Brees that he has wrs on his team?

BillyBalata

Seriously,,,WTF...its Graham or dumpoff to a rb? that's all you got? I remember this chives when Randy Moss left the Vikes and all Culpepper had was throw it deep, wait, Randy;s not there, dump it off. Made Jerome Wiggins a pro bowl TE.

So is that Brees now? Can;t find Graham, doesnt know what to do any more? Seriously what the hell is going on he can't find Colston anymore?

son of a bi......

• Like 1

It reminds me a lot of Detroit. One big time receiver in Calvin and no one else is worth a WW pickup. Before Bush the RBs in Detroit were subpar as well. I think you have to begin to consider NO in the same realm as Detroit.

I will be starting Douglas over Colston next week.

Sean Peyton is a smart guy. They are bound to be aware of this internally and now have a bye week to figure some things out. I think there is at least a shot at Colston having a nice week 8. If he lays another egg right after the bye, then I say he goes to the bench until further notice.

Sean Peyton is a smart guy. They are bound to be aware of this internally and now have a bye week to figure some things out. I think there is at least a shot at Colston having a nice week 8. If he lays another egg right after the bye, then I say he goes to the bench until further notice.

Hope to chives you are right! he's a major buzz kill so far, was pumped to have him as my wr3 with Payton coming back this season