[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a Hamm

Kansas State 2000

Paul Hamm should be a man and a real sportsman and take the silver.  He'd make me very proud if he did that.

363845[/snapback]

I disagree. The Korean should have had the lead going into the last appartus. No doubt the judges screwed up. But you can't go back and award points retroactively. Who knows how the last apparatus would have played out if the Korean had the lead ... maybe he chokes ... maybe Hamm does even better.

You can't assume that had the Korean went into the last event with an additional tenth of a point that everything else would have remained the same.

They were from Switzerland, so Hitler never went to war against them. 

Yours sincerely

Mr Pedantic Bassturd  :D

363958[/snapback]

Switzerland had all of Hitler's cash, there was no way he was going in there. And for what? Cheese and watches? Not worth trying to get through the Alps for that. :D

I disagree.  The Korean should have had the lead going into the last appartus.  No doubt the judges screwed up.  But you can't go back and award points retroactively.  Who knows how the last apparatus would have played out if the Korean had the lead ... maybe he chokes ... maybe Hamm does even better.

You can't assume that had the Korean went into the last event with an additional tenth of a point that everything else would have remained the same.

364099[/snapback]

Plus I heard the Korean did an move that should have been a 0.2 deduction that the judges did not call. :D