[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the better keeper?

fstep

For my second keeper I have to either take Demarius Thomas in the 4th round or Larry Fitzgerald in the 7th round. PPR League.

Obviously Thomas is better but the QB situation in Denver gives him a rather low ceiling imo. Fitz should still break 1000 yards in AZ. Thoughts?

Based on ADP you are getting both right around where they are being taken, so neither screams value in that sense, and neither is a "must have" guy anymore. I really don;t think there is a right answer here. I've flip flopped in my brain a few times, but push come to shove if I'm having to choose irght now I'm giving a slight nod to keeping Thomas. I think his floor is higher than Thomas so less risk in the pick, and he has a fair bit of upside still no matter which QB ends up with the job.

Thomas had his good years when Peyton was Elite though, he won't reach those numbers again. How high can his ceiling really be. I agree we probably saw his floor last year, but do you really see him outperforming that but much?

If you compare them past 2 seasons, Fitz actually put up better #s fantasy wise both years. People are worried about his age I think that's why he's going late, but he' outperforming his ranking every time. Thomas 3rd/4th round PPR is about right imo

I would rather have Fitz, with both his #1 status as their WR, the attention that Carson Palmer gives him, and the fact his keeper round is three rounds later than Thomas', whose QB and offensive system might hold him back some.