[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st Time Commish: Adding Superflex (+QB), Have I adjusted my scoring correctly?

I want to add the superflex position to better utilize available QBs and make the game a little more interesting, but I don't want to overinflate points and make the QB way more important than any other possible position (e.g. taking a QB3 over an RB2). I adjusted some of the scoring rules to nerf the scoring of QB slightly but this is new to me, so looking for advice. If you see anything else in my scoring setup that is a big red flag or will cause problems let me know. (NOTE: I also decided to add sever penalties for misses PAT and close FGs to add some significance to the Kicker position).

Image 12.png

Image 13.png

Image 14.png

Image 15.png

Image 16.png

Edited by jtchurch925
Attached better images

Apply your scoring system to last years stats so you get an idea of scoring distribution across the positions (better even is to do several years to smooth out anomalies) and look to see what the scoring distribution is like. If QBs still dominate the top of the scoring as is typical, then it is still skewed towards QBs dominating the flex and essentially a 2 QB league.

• Like 1