[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep: Julio or Evans

Lux16

It's a great problem to have.  You can make a lot of arguments about Julio's age, and Sanu/Gabriel taking away his targets.  But I'd probably keep Julio.  I like Ryan more than Winston, and TB added DeSean Jackson... who may underwhelm yet again but will likely take away from Evan's '16 numbers.  I just couldn't bet against Julio. 

It's kind of who's floor is higher because the ceilings are ELITE.  If you can potentially continually keep the same 3, I might edge Evens, but this year only I might still take JJ.

It is very close, I don't think the margin of separation is measurable.  

Thanks!  Next year, I will not be able to keep ODJ but will be able to keep Johnson, Evans, and Julio.  We have a 3 year limit on keepers and OBJ is the only one I have kept for 3 years.  

Edited by Lux16

Then maybe look to keep DJ, Julio, and Evans, instead of OBJ.  Personally, I think those three are pretty interchangeable in any given year, and B. Marsh might impact OBJ the same way DJax will impact Evans or Sanu/Gabriel will impact Julio. So, if you can keep those three next year, too, then it might be better to keep them and not risk not having 3 very viable keepers next year.  You can always NOT keep one of them if you have a guy who becomes a stud this year, but at least you're secure in having keepers for next year, too.

AIO makes a great point

Between OBJ, JJ, and Evans you cant go wrong. But being able to keep them for 1 more year after this year makes it worth it.

Its DJ, JJ or Evans and OBJ for this year or DJ, JJ Evans for this year and next year. I think you will get more points in the latter scenario.

1 hour ago, Air It Out said:

Then maybe look to keep DJ, Julio, and Evans, instead of OBJ.  Personally, I think those three are pretty interchangeable in any given year, and B. Marsh might impact OBJ the same way DJax will impact Evans or Sanu/Gabriel will impact Julio. So, if you can keep those three next year, too, then it might be better to keep them and not risk not having 3 very viable keepers next year.  You can always NOT keep one of them if you have a guy who becomes a stud this year, but at least you're secure in having keepers for next year, too.

Agree with this line of reasoning.... then, if you are allowed to, try and trade OBJ for some draft pick improvements.

8 hours ago, Air It Out said:

I never really thought about it that way. I can keep OBJ just this year. Johnson for 2 more years. And Evans and Julio for 3 years. 

You make a very good point. Letting OBJ go should solidify me with 3 for sure keepers next year