[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall Plan

cubdaddy

Took a flier on Brandon Marshall against every instinct in my body thinking he would be a potential upside flex...Don't know if anyone else watched that game but it was brutal.  It seemed as though Eli was specifically looking away from him...even when he was open on short crossers.  That O-line is atrocious and with no threat in run game...it may be time to abandon the Marshall Plan for a waiver wire flyer.  Anybody with me?

Edited by cubdaddy

26 minutes ago, cubdaddy said:

Took a flier on Brandon Marshall against every instinct in my body thinking he would be a potential upside flex...Don't know if anyone else watched that game but it was brutal.  It seemed as though Eli was specifically looking away from him...even when he was open on short crossers.  That O-line is atrocious and with no threat in run game...it may be time to abandon the Marshall Plan for a waiver wire flyer.  Anybody with me?

12 minutes ago, loaf said:

11 Leagues, no Marshall.

I went heavy with Kelvin Benjamin...

I managed to do both!  I think Marshall will do best with OBJ on the field (decoy or not).  I haven't written off Marshall yet but he will be on the bench this week.  

I hope one of the two (hopefully both) turns it around.

I think Marshall is by far the best red zone target Eli has but with Eli getting happy feet and throwing the ball into the ground 1.6 seconds after every snap I don't think they're going to see much of the red zone this year. I know their o-line isn't that great but what's worse is that Eli doesn't trust it. He's playing scared. He pretty much just falls into the fetal position at the mere whisper of pressure. He might as well retire as his little girl panties don't play well in the NFL. (I have Marshall in 2/3 of my leagues. He'd be better off on the Jets.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

lol

people here will rip you for posting that. I did something similar and many got upset. Or maybe it's okay to just insult whitey?

People here will rip you for anything and everything, lol (especially for not agreeing that Dak Prescott is already a sure-fire hall of fame lock). Should I have said Eli needs to pull up his big girl panties and stand in the pocket longer instead?

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, awahl63 said:

I managed to do both!  I think Marshall will do best with OBJ on the field (decoy or not).  I haven't written off Marshall yet but he will be on the bench this week.  

4 hours ago, awahl63 said:

I did both too!