[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TY Hilton possibly on the move?

NYpkBLUE22

I don't understand. He is the only offensive weapon that works (sometimes) and he is having a bad year is solely  because of Luck being out. Now if he is a locker room malcontent I could see it, but I have never heard of that. So why move him and at best pick up a mid-round draft pick that will almost certainly not be as good? Why accept the risk? If his salary is a problem, why sign him to it in the first place? I just think the inheriting team on these deals are getting the bigger side of the bargain almost every time.

13 minutes ago, DMD said:

I don't understand. He is the only offensive weapon that works (sometimes) and he is having a bad year is solely  because of Luck being out. Now if he is a locker room malcontent I could see it, but I have never heard of that. So why move him and at best pick up a mid-round draft pick that will almost certainly not be as good? Why accept the risk? If his salary is a problem, why sign him to it in the first place? I just think the inheriting team on these deals are getting the bigger side of the bargain almost every time.

Agree 100% .. as an owner of him in my local though, I'd love to see it 

DMD....it was mentioned that the current GM didn't draft him or sign him to the extension...not tied to him.......but I do agree with you...the whole idea/concept seems silly.....but the colts are prob going in full rebuild and there was even some chatter from dqwell Jackson that lucks career might be done(prob a stretch).....I hear you though...Hilton is a special talent and you aren't getting anything close to equal value back....not sure how getting a 3rd/4th round pick for a pro bowl caliber player is going to speed up the process

25 minutes ago, DMD said:

I don't understand. He is the only offensive weapon that works (sometimes) and he is having a bad year is solely  because of Luck being out. Now if he is a locker room malcontent I could see it, but I have never heard of that. 

He just called out his offensive line last week, who are like your big brothers on the football field.  I'm sure that didn't sit well in the locker room.

30 minutes ago, kdko said:

He just called out his offensive line last week, who are like your big brothers on the football field.  I'm sure that didn't sit well in the locker room.

they've long been a problem....I realize that it was a mess that ballard inherited.....

I think when an established all pro caliber player calls out a unit, that isn't his, its not the end of the world....everyone has to walk on eggshells these days so they don't offend or tick someone off.....probably trying to light a fire under them...its what leaders do

• Like 1

3 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

I think a couple of teams that might be interested in Hilton or Bryant could be buffalo and dallas??

I think the Bills, Cowboys, Ravens, Giants, and even though they're in the same division the Jaguars could use Hilton as well. 

3 hours ago, DMD said:

Totally agree.

8 hours ago, DMD said:

Agreed.  I wouldn't say he's the only weapon but obviously he and Luck are the keys to the offense.  I also wonder if this is Ballard showing he isn't the GM I hoped he would be or if Irsay is popping pills again :slap:   Word has it CB Davis is being tossed around too.  wth are they trying to tank next year instead of this one? 

2 minutes ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

I actually think the 2 there would benefit eachother. Watkins, Hilton and Kupp with the threat of Gurley leaves a lot to cover. 

Watkins is lazy. He doesn't finish his routes and he never extends himself for a catch. I'd rather see him gone. Hilton/Woods/Cupp would be a nice trio. 

Just now, tazinib1 said:

Watkins is lazy. He doesn't finish his routes and he never extends himself for a catch. I'd rather see him gone. Hilton/Woods/Cupp would be a nice trio. 

I agree with that. I've seen a decent amount of throws come his way that didn't look like he truly wanted it. Which is sad because they don't even try to get him the ball that often.