[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for Hunt 🤔

oG1KeNoBi

The Hunt owner is a face value guy and impulsive. He already told me he wants to get rid of him after this week and knowing him, he'll do it for Perine who had a big day today + Freeman.

Is it really worth it though?

People still tend to associate Hunt with his first quarter of the season. He simply hasn't been producing at that level. 

And with Chris Thompson going down, Perine should be a locked in RB2 for the remainder of the season.

RB1 Fournette 

RB2 Hunt

Flex Drake/Doyle/Powell/Doctson 

OR stay with

RB1 Fournette

RB2 Freeman (hopefully he returns healthy)

Flex Perine 

.5 ppr 

57 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

At this point, I'm not doing it.  Not only is Hunt not producing, he's not getting the same amount of opportunities to produce.  West seems to be on the field for 33% of the plays.  

Yeah and the fact he hasn't had a TD since week 3 is insane to me. That also makes me believe that if he were mixing a TD here and there, we probably wouldn't be having tbis conversation. So he can only improve right? Lol man Idk. 

Maybe if I offer Drake + Freeman or Powell + Freeman but I doubt that would get it done. @Montana is da Man would you do it for those 2 RBs?

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

33 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Yeah and the fact he hasn't had a TD since week 3 is insane to me. That also makes me believe that if he were mixing a TD here and there, we probably wouldn't be having tbis conversation. So he can only improve right? Lol man Idk. 

Maybe if I offer Drake + Freeman or Powell + Freeman but I doubt that would get it done. @Montana is da Man would you do it for those 2 RBs?

I would have done it for Drake a Freeman coming into today.  But Williams drastically outplayed Drake today (I didn't hear of an injury.)  If I had Hunt, I'd trade him for a pair of RBs that produce or an RB and WR that produce.  Throw the offers out there if you really want Hunt.  But for me, he doesn't have to improve and I'm not sure he will.  He hasn't been catching passes like he did earlier in the season and he's not breaking the long runs

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I would have done it for Drake a Freeman coming into today.  But Williams drastically outplayed Drake today (I didn't hear of an injury.)  If I had Hunt, I'd trade him for a pair of RBs that produce or an RB and WR that produce.  Throw the offers out there if you really want Hunt.  But for me, he doesn't have to improve and I'm not sure he will.  He hasn't been catching passes like he did earlier in the season and he's not breaking the long runs

Gotcha. Yeah I'd only offer Freeman + Drake. He has Coleman so I'm kind of hoping Coleman doesn't play well tonight. It will incline him to accept a Freeman + Drake offer.

11 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I agree, but Williams had one big run and besides that did squat.  The past few weeks I grabbed Drake, Williams, and Perine. I think Perine is the one to stay with. He has fresh legs and something to prove. I think Hunt might be fatigued, not uncommon for rookie RBs.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I agree, but Williams had one big run and besides that did squat.  The past few weeks I grabbed Drake, Williams, and Perine. I think Perine is the one to stay with. He has fresh legs and something to prove. I think Hunt might be fatigued, not uncommon for rookie RBs.

Perine is definitely the guy at this point since Thompson and Kelley are done.  Drake and Williams run behind a terrible o-line..........look how much better Ajayi is in Philly.