[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last big trade before deadline. Please assist 😫

oG1KeNoBi

Asked the Kareem Hunt owner if he wanted to move him. I sent this proposal: Send Freeman, Drake, Landry and receive Hunt and Elliott. He countered with this:

SEND

Freeman

Perine

Landry

RECEIVE

Hunt

Elliott

Jones Jr.

In this specific league, playoffs are weeks 15-17. We are both making the playoffs, so I would have Zeke for week 16-17 if I win my first playoff game. Risky, I know.

Here is my roster:

QB: Wilson

WR: M. Thomas

WR: Allen

WR: Landry

RB: Fournette 

RB: Freeman

TE: Gronk

FLEX: Perine

BN: Sanders, J. Gordon, Drake, Doyle, Rivers, CAR d/st

So if I made the trade, I'd play either Sanders or Jones Jr. as my 3rd WR and play Drake or Doyle in my FLEX until I can play Elliott... And maybe hope J. Gordon turns into something come week 13. What do y'all think? 1/2 PPR 

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Zeke is back week 16, so you would have to win your first two playoff matchups to get him. I'd heavily reduce his value as a result. 

Freeman, Landry and Perine for Hunt and Jones. 

Honestly I like this deal even without Zeke. You upgrade from Freeman to Hunt at the cost of a weaker WR3 and loose your flex. 

I might consider removing Perine and Zeke from the trade if you feel uncomfortable with Sanders or Drake as your flex. 

Edited by shnugen27
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

Zeke is back week 16, so you would have to win your first two playoff matchups to get him. I'd heavily reduce his value as a result. 

Freeman, Landry and Perine for Hunt and Jones. 

Honestly I like this deal even without Zeke. You upgrade from Freeman to Hunt at the cost of a weaker WR3 and loose your flex. 

I might consider removing Perine and Zeke from the trade if you feel uncomfortable with Sanders or Drake as your flex. 

Yup, definitely a typo on my part. I edited it in my original post. Playoffs in this league will start week 15. And I'll have Zeke in weeks 16 & 17.

9 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Yup, definitely a typo on my part. I edited it in my original post. Playoffs in this league will start week 15. And I'll have Zeke in weeks 16 & 17.

Oh that changes things. Do top 2 teams get week 15 bye and are you competitive for the bye? 

Currently 4th out of 12 teams at 7-4. Top 6 get in with top 2 having bye weeks. Most likely won't be able to get one of those spots but it's still possible. 1st place is 10-1 and 2nd is 8-3. I'm currently 2nd in points behind the 3rd place team who is also 7-4. We both just got a little unlucky on certain weeks.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

How weak are the 5th and 6th place teams? 

Honestly I say go for it. Youll basically have a slight downgrade and big downgrade at Flex on week 15 for the chance to dominate 16 and 17.

How does the WW look? Anyone like Coleman or Corey Davis out there? 

Trade was just made btw. Guess I'll just hope for the best lol. No Both Colemans and Corey Davis are taken. There's really no one on the WW that is a better option that Drake, Jones Jr., Sanders, or Doyle.

Even though Denver has a new QB and OC, I'm going to use Sanders as my WR3 with his match-up vs OAK and bench Jones Jr. with his match-up vs that MIN secondary.

I'll end up using Drake or Doyle in my flex this week.

8 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

How weak are the 5th and 6th place teams? 

Honestly I say go for it. Youll basically have a slight downgrade and big downgrade at Flex on week 15 for the chance to dominate 16 and 17.

How does the WW look? Anyone like Coleman or Corey Davis out there? 

And 5th and 6th place teams are both 6-5.

7 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Trade was just made btw. Guess I'll just hope for the best lol. No Both Colemans and Corey Davis are taken. There's really no one on the WW that is a better option that Drake, Jones Jr., Sanders, or Doyle.

Even though Denver has a new QB and OC, I'm going to use Sanders as my WR3 with his match-up vs OAK and bench Jones Jr. with his match-up vs that MIN secondary.

I'll end up using Drake or Doyle in my flex this week.

Sanders is a good play against bad secondaries due to target share

9 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Currently 4th out of 12 teams at 7-4. Top 6 get in with top 2 having bye weeks. Most likely won't be able to get one of those spots but it's still possible. 1st place is 10-1 and 2nd is 8-3. I'm currently 2nd in points behind the 3rd place team who is also 7-4. We both just got a little unlucky on certain weeks.

How far behind in points are you? 

If you somehow got that week 15 bye, you are set up beautifully

13 minutes ago, Shaft said:

It's interesting that people are still so high on Hunt. Maybe I need to try and buy low.

He's got great matchups coming up in 4 of the next 5 games. He's a good buy low candidate if you can avoid giving away an RB1 or WR1 in the deal.

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

It's interesting that people are still so high on Hunt. Maybe I need to try and buy low.

Yeah I can understand why ppl wouldn't be high in him. I just think there's no where to go but up. You pepper in some TDs that he should have had, or at least count the opportunities for him to have scored, I don't think I'd be able to trade for him bc the owner wouldn't want to get rid of him.