[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

Phins91

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

Gordon looked good.  He played 48 of 63 snaps which is 76%.  You could see him breathing heavily and stretching out his hamstrings and groin during the game but he held up extremely well for his first game action in three years.  He received a PFF grade of 83.3 for the game.  That is a very good grade and is the second best grade that any Browns receiver has received this year.  I'm still going to be hesitant to start him unless I am in a pinch.  If he had a real quarterback I wouldn't be so reluctant.  He does have a nice week 14 matchup against the Packers.  They have given up the 4th most points to opposing wide receivers this year.  Week 15 against the Ravens and week 16 against the Bears aren't as favorable.

Most yards by wr vs Chargers this season other than OBJ . Not to shabby at all

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I didn't hear you. What?

On Sunday, December 03, 2017 at 10:37 AM, MERLINS said:

If you are a mental case of a fantasy team owner like me, you are stoked to see JG return today.  I have been carrying him on my roster as a franchise player since the beginning.  4 yrs ago I won the title because of his dominance and look forward to him being the stud that he is.  The good thing is that my team is rolling without him so his return is gravy.

I expect 10 / 175 and a TD.  I also believe his return propels the Browns to their first win against a surging Chargers team.

Cheers!

Wow how early did you start drinking yesterday morning? ;)  He got about half what you expected, and the Browns almost won the first half :D