[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help figure out who

FastSteve

PLEASE HELP, will return the favor.

12 Team PPR IDP Dynasty league, Week 2 of Playoffs 

Scoring - All TD=6, Full point per reception & per completed pass  every 25 yards passing/10 yards rush/rec=1.0

Being that there is IDP individual players get credited for punt/kickoff return yards-every 10 yards=1.0

For purpose of this thread the starting positions

QB-1   RB-2  WR-2   TE-1   Flex (RB/WRT)-1

I feel I have the issue that everyone hopes to be facing. More good choices than I have slots to play 

QB- Newton, Cousins, Kizer

I think this one is the easiest choice here. Given the very favorable match up it has to be Newton. However as you will see I could be very CAR heavy

RB- Gurley, McCaffrey, J Steward CAR, J Williams GB, Perine

Of course I start Gurley. McCaffrey is a top 10 RB & GB is weak both against the RB & WR so I feel he should be RB2. Not jumping on the Steward train after only having his 4th double digit game of the season.Williams does have a tough match up against CAR but Rodgers looks like he is going to play & CAR will have to respect the pass far more than with Huntley in there.

Let me jump to TE- Kelce, Hooper, Easy choice of Kelce on this & Hooper not even a flex consideration at this time

Now here is where it gets more complicated

WR- Hopkins, Funchess-another CAR player,  M Lee JAC, Smith-Schuster, Lockett SEA, C Davis TEN

So now I have 2 WR positions & 1 flex that I can play my choice of RB/WR/TE at. 

Hopkins obviously WR1.

Funchess faces GB-weak against the WR but would actually make me 4 players deep on OFF with CAR as I have Gano at K. Also rolling K Short from CAR at the IDP DL spot just as point of reference.  Lee faces HOU who also sucks against the WR. Locket faces LAR who are very strong against WR. Lockett though is actually 12th among WR because even when he gets very little receiving yards, the kick/punt yards usually give him strong games. Only 3 games this year has he been single digits. Smith-Schuster faces NE who also suck against the WR. But what is left for him with PIT Killer B's playing off the hook right now? At this point I consider Davis a non factor. He is more of my speculative stash.

So who do I roll at WR2? Funchess, Lee, Smith-Schuster, Locket? And then including RB Williams, who do I roll at the Flex.