the lone star

Was This Rule Change A Mistake? - Dynasty League Tanking

Was This Rule Change A Mistake? - Dynasty League Tanking  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Was This Rule Change A Mistake?



Recommended Posts

Just now, jamesplante11 said:

 

stevegrab blocked you boss

True but I can see the post, and chose to read it and reply. 

 

Not trying to be a total dick, just tired of these threads where people have a million issues with their leagues, don't listen to the advice they requested or worse yet never even come back to read the responses. This isn't Dear Abbey for fantasy football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

 

Because you offered that as an option, if you don't want people to pick no don't allow that option.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

Because you offered that as an option, if you don't want people to pick no don't allow that option. 

 

But basically I don't read your silly posts any more there have been far to many "is this wrong for my league", either you're trolling or just play in a lot of crappy leagues and have no clue what is the proper way to handle fantasy football. 

Gotta say I agree with @stevegrab on this one.  If yo don't want people to pick no, don't offer it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 9:27 AM, stevegrab said:

 

Because you offered that as an option, if you don't want people to pick no don't allow that option. 

 

But basically I don't read your silly posts any more there have been far to many "is this wrong for my league", either you're trolling or just play in a lot of crappy leagues and have no clue what is the proper way to handle fantasy football. 

 

Wait, who said I didn't want people to pick that? Why are you jumping to that conclusion? What if I am just genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 6:35 PM, Shorttynaz said:

Gotta say I agree with @stevegrab on this one.  If yo don't want people to pick no, don't offer it.

Wait, who said I didn't want people to pick that? Why are you jumping to that conclusion? What if I am just genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, stevegrab said:

True but I can see the post, and chose to read it and reply. 

 

Not trying to be a total dick, just tired of these threads where people have a million issues with their leagues, don't listen to the advice they requested or worse yet never even come back to read the responses. This isn't Dear Abbey for fantasy football. 

 

Well I, for one, do listen and do come back to read the responses. Sorry that you have dealt with people that don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 7:33 AM, buddahj said:

Wonder he's the commish of these bush leagues? 

 

Not me, and although people ask me for links, I am hesitant because the links provide people with real names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.. That's a privacy issue for me that I won't cross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 9:14 AM, jamesplante11 said:

The only logical answer to all of your league related questions:

 

Stop running leagues and hand over all your commish duties to someone else. You are clearly not cut out to run a league. You are "that guy" that I cant stand having in my leagues because you think everything is a problem

 

I'm not the Commish, that's why I made sure to not say I was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 5:57 PM, stethant said:

This is literally how/why TL;DR came into existence many years ago

 

That's fair. Some people asked me for full context or additional details when I posted a TLDR, and the opposite happened when I wrote this. I guess I should have combined the two, but oh well, too late for that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, the lone star said:

 

Wait, who said I didn't want people to pick that? Why are you jumping to that conclusion? What if I am just genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is?

 

It was over 4 months ago, who cares.....

 

I also explained why I answered NO, because I hate your annoying threads about you and your annoying league problems.

 

Now you can resume your "mangina dialogues" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 8:46 AM, stevegrab said:

 

It was over 4 months ago, who cares.....

 

I also explained why I answered NO, because I hate your annoying threads about you and your annoying league problems.

 

Now you can resume your "mangina dialogues" 

 

Just had to point out the illogical conclusion that was made, but thanks.

 

You can always ignore btw.

 

And Mangini would be a cool get for some teams I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, the lone star said:

 

Just had to point out the illogical conclusion that was made, but thanks.

 

You can always ignore btw.

 

And Mangini would be a cool get for some teams I think. 

 

I already ignore you, but your stupid threads show up on the list anyway when you or others post them. 

 

Now I dont' care, and just troll in your threads to post nonsense responses to your nonsense questions.

 

Not sure what you're getting out of all this, but most of us get less than nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

I already ignore you, but your stupid threads show up on the list anyway when you or others post them. 

 

Now I dont' care, and just troll in your threads to post nonsense responses to your nonsense questions.

 

Not sure what you're getting out of all this, but most of us get less than nothing. 

 

I gotcha. Well, thanks man. Take care and gluck. Have a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.