[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Advice, 4th Pick PPR

HP43

PPR, Starting 2 RB and 3 WR

In mocks I have been getting either DJ or Elliot. In round two Ive seen that the RB available are Mixon and McKinnon where im picking round two. The WR there have been an occassional AJ Green (He's probably not gonna be there in my real draft), Mike Evans, Adam Thielen, Devante Adams, Hilton....

My question is do I go ahead and get my RB2 with either Mixon or McKinnon and then get Hilton, Thielen, or Diggs with my early 3rd round pick. or do I go WR/WR in rounds 2-3 with either Devante Adams/Mike Evans and pair one of those with Thielen/Diggs/Hilton? and hope a rookie RB will pan out in either Penny or Jones with my 4th or 5th pick? 

DJ and Zeke be a good 4th pick. I would then try go WR in the second round. Adams should be a good pick or even Thielen.  Evans as limited by his QB. Hilton could be good depending on the health of Luck.

I would go RB, WR, then grab either Mixon, Drake, Collins in the 3rd round.

2 hours ago, Basket018 said:

DJ and Zeke be a good 4th pick. I would then try go WR in the second round. Adams should be a good pick or even Thielen.  Evans as limited by his QB. Hilton could be good depending on the health of Luck.

I would go RB, WR, then grab either Mixon, Drake, Collins in the 3rd round.

This is good advice in my opinion.  I like Adams and Thielen a lot this  year and don't think you'll go wrong with either of them.