[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waivers tie-breaker

flemingd

4 minutes ago, flemingd said:

I thought we had a custom waiver order in effect, but I think I should have won the tie-breaker for Chris Warren.

We do have a custom waiver order and you are higher in priority than River City is on that order but my "Previously Processed Waiver" report says that you didn't have a claim on Warren in the system. The waiver report says that you got everyone that you asked for except for Jake Kumerow GBP WR, which Huntington should have and did win over you.

Well crap, that explains why I won Brandon Marshall for a buck.  I was using the app and couldn't figure out how to delete the claim so I changed his bid to $0.   Looks like neither that nor the new Warren bid went through.  manurety apps ftw.

2 minutes ago, flemingd said:

Well crap, that explains why I won Brandon Marshall for a buck.  I was using the app and couldn't figure out how to delete the claim so I changed his bid to $0.   Looks like neither that nor the new Warren bid went through.  manurety apps ftw.

Never used the app before and it sounds like I don't need to bother with it if it's not user-friendly.

Yes. That applies when you don’t get anyone else. You got 3 guys, I bid one 1

That's not how it works though.  I can win 10 guys if I am high bidder on all of them regardless of how many others win.

10 minutes ago, Tford said:

Never used the app before and it sounds like I don't need to bother with it if it's not user-friendly.

No reason to use an app when the browser is right there anyway, completely my fault.  I was out walking the doggo and was rushed and wasn't sure I could find the league URL quickly enough.  Turns out there's a "submit" button you have to hit to submit "all" your requests that are queued, unlike the browser where once you submit an individual add it's in there.  Lame.

I did, but that doesn't change anything.  Tie-breaker isn't based on who's won more players, it's based on the standings of the current or previous year.  You didn't win the guy based on tie-breaker, you won it because I failed on MFL and never correctly submitted the bid.  Had I also bid the $1 I intended to I would have won him.