[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quarterback Conundrum

TiVo88

I have both Philip Rivers and Russell Wilson on my team. I'm not too excited to start either one as Rivers has a tough matchup against the Rams and Wilson isn't doing too hot this season. Which one would you start or should I drop one for someone else? 

Available players are:

Bortles

Ryan

Wentz

Dalton

21 minutes ago, dugtoni said:

I would grab Wentz while you still can. Drop Rivers and start Wilson this week.

Drop Rivers? I would be nervous to do that since he has been my starter so far this season. Plus his next few matchups seem favorable.

23 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

I would just start Rivers this week I know the rams are tough but I have a feeling the chargers will be down most of the game and he will be throwing the ball a lot

That's where I was leaning. I'm just nervous because I'm going up against the the current leader in my league and he has Mahomes. 

Edited by TiVo88

I try not to worry about the other guys starters unless it you are playing a WR from the same team as his QB.  I think Wentz has the higher upside since he will wanting to prove he is the same QB as he was last year and since both Ajayi and Sproles are out the Eagles may need to pass a bit more.

17 minutes ago, starkers said:

I try not to worry about the other guys starters unless it you are playing a WR from the same team as his QB.  I think Wentz has the higher upside since he will wanting to prove he is the same QB as he was last year and since both Ajayi and Sproles are out the Eagles may need to pass a bit more.

So you would drop Rivers for Wentz? I also have some droppable players who are just sitting on my bench. I don't think I want 3 quarterbacks though...

If you have someone that will probably never hit your lineup then drop them for Wentz.  Then if Rivers or Wilson or both blow up you can trade them for someone better than the guy you dropped.  That would be the only reason to have 3 QBs and only for a short period of time.

Edited by starkers