[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Johnson

NYpkBLUE22

I know the Cards aren’t great. I know they played Chicago’s D. 

But at some point you need to feed your star RB. 12 rushing attempts tonight and the past 2 weeks have been ridiculous for him. 4-4-30 and a touchdown salvaged it (somewhat) but 31 rushing yards? Backups are getting more than that. 

It hurts to have DJ right now. 

Edited by NYpkBLUE22

I'm trying to be optimistic. The coach is an idiot, that much is clear, but Arizona has been playing against some tough run D's to start the year and his numbers, while not great, have been serviceable. With Rosen taking over, the schedule looking easier, you have to hope the arrow is pointing up.

It's a mess that I wouldn't want to be a part of.  The problem is they have no passing game, the O-line is sub-par, they have a 35-year old WR who is a shell of his former self, and well, that's about it.  Teams don't have to protect against the pass that much, and now with an inexperienced rookie QB, I think opponents are only gonna gameplan against Johnson that much more.  If I owned him and didn't already trade him, I would look to see if I could find a taker for him.  

19 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

It's a mess that I wouldn't want to be a part of.  The problem is they have no passing game, the O-line is sub-par, they have a 35-year old WR who is a shell of his former self, and well, that's about it.  Teams don't have to protect against the pass that much, and now with an inexperienced rookie QB, I think opponents are only gonna gameplan against Johnson that much more.  If I owned him and didn't already trade him, I would look to see if I could find a taker for him.  

I would just intervene by saying, start Dan Bailey.