[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dalvin cook for T.Y. Hilton.. again...

colby

So this dude really wants Dalvin Cook. He offered T.Y. for him before, but it just didnt work out for me, but I just got another RB out of a trade so it may be worth it this time. 

.5 ppr league.

My RB roster is Dalvin Cook, Jordan Howard, Carlos Hyde, Phillip Lindsay, Austin Ekeler, and Derek Henry. 

My WR roster is Antonio Brown, Crabtree, Funchess, Josh Gordon, and Brandon Marshall who I'm trying to drop on the waiver wire. 

Would Cook for T.Y. help my lineup now that I have a little more help at the RB spot? Or should I pass again?? 

If its dynasty you have to get more for Cook.  If its redraft I would still try to get something else thrown in like a kicker/defense/TE upgrade as well but I could live with the trade straight up.

Looks like I might be too late. He took the trade down, and now has a trade processing with another guy where hes sending out Demaryius Thomas, Marshawn Lynch, and Randall Cobb and receiving Gronk, and Will Fuller. 

I might try to send it again, but I'm assuming if hes letting Thomas, and Cobb go hes not gonna want to get rid of T.Y. also. It would have been nice to get the help at WR, but I'm thinking if Cook comes back healthy, my RB depth should cancel out a fairly weak WR2..

Thanks for the advice!