[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

.5 ppr give up HUNT for THIELEN?

yb7488

Hi,

I'm on .5 ppr and this guy wants my Hunt for Thielen.  He has A. Brown, so I'm asking brown but I don't think he will give up on brown even though Thielen out performed Brown last 3 weeks.

I don't think it is a bad idea to get Thielen by giving up Hunt since Mahomes hates throwing to Hunt, but my RBs are very thin.......that is my main concern...

This is my current line up:

QB: Rogers
WR: Green, Fuller
RB: Hunt
TE: Gronk

W/T: Rudolph

W/R: Coleman

Bench: White, Marshall, Crowder, McCoy, McDonald

Other guy has Brown, Thielen, Carson, Cook, Dissly, Lockett, Lewis, J. Williams, C. Anderson, T. Williams.....

Is this something I should avoid?

Thanks in advance

22 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'd rather have thielen but trading hunt leaves you without a great back

Thanks for Montana for always responding!! Greatly appreciate it. 

This is such difficult choice to make...would it be better if I can get Lewis and Thielen? Not sure this guy will give up both guys, but worth asking for it?

8 minutes ago, yb7488 said:

Thanks for Montana for always responding!! Greatly appreciate it. 

This is such difficult choice to make...would it be better if I can get Lewis and Thielen? Not sure this guy will give up both guys, but worth asking for it?

That makes it slightly better but he is not an RB2 for fantasy purposes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

That makes it slightly better but he is not an RB2 for fantasy purposes

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

Hate to say it but I'd not get rid of my only good RB, they are a little harder to come by than WRs. 

If I get him to give up Brown, would that be something I should go for? I think, I'm just going to keep Hunt if this guy doesn't give me Brown.

3 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

If you can get AB then all logic goes out the window and you take him for sure...but I don't see anyone with even the slightest fantasy knowledge coming off Brown for Hunt.

2 minutes ago, pegos said:

I don’t think you can definitively say, after only 3 games, that Mahomes “hates” to throw it to Hunt. I think those receptions will start coming for Hunt as the season grinds on and the weather becomes a little less optimal 

Thank you so much guys!!! Very helpful thought!! 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:19 AM, Tasandmnm said:

If you can get AB then all logic goes out the window and you take him for sure...but I don't see anyone with even the slightest fantasy knowledge coming off Brown for Hunt.

I talked him to give me brown for Hunt and he wanted Crowder so I asked him for Lewis. So it went down as Hunt, Crowder for Brown, Lewis. Just wanted to update you guys.