[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6-5 this week, but I still need more Wins!

Matt07chs

I'm not sold on Reynolds just yet but because of the offense he's on I'm not ready to let him go, maybe know more after tonight's game.  Personally I'm down on Parker, I know he's #1 WR on the team but he's become fragile and has a tough ROS.

For a stash I'd consider in order Moore, Smith, Coutee

I don't know enough to comment on Edwards, I just haven't followed or watched him.

Tre'quan I can't figure out, one week his team puts up 51point and he has 0, next week 48points and he's a top WR in the league, a lot of mouths to feed on that offense.

DJ Moore's opportunities have been increasing and he has a crazy good schedule ROS.

Keke's got the hammy which makes me a little nervous although he did look ok this week.

8 minutes ago, Gridiot said:

I'm not sold on Reynolds just yet but because of the offense he's on I'm not ready to let him go, maybe know more after tonight's game.  Personally I'm down on Parker, I know he's #1 WR on the team but he's become fragile and has a tough ROS.

For a stash I'd consider in order Moore, Smith, Coutee

I don't know enough to comment on Edwards, I just haven't followed or watched him.

Tre'quan I can't figure out, one week his team puts up 51point and he has 0, next week 48points and he's a top WR in the league, a lot of mouths to feed on that offense.

DJ Moore's opportunities have been increasing and he has a crazy good schedule ROS.

Keke's got the hammy which makes me a little nervous although he did look ok this week.

I feel the complete opposite with Parker actually. He's literally the threat on that team with Stills being used for long plays. IF they uses Drake more, I would also include Drake as a threat, but the coach is ass. Also Tannehill should be back and that should be a boost from here on out (I mean, any QB over Osweiler is a boost)

Reynolds game tonight will decide what I'm going to do with him ROS

7 minutes ago, Matt07chs said:

I feel the complete opposite with Parker actually

Fair enough, I get it.  He is the threat.  I was going to pick him up but that particular week he got injured and that's skewing my opinion, that and the QB.  The rest of the O has had their moments and you're spot on about the coach...as a Drake owner myself...very frustrating