[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choose one of the 3...

Kanderson025

The drop is between Edwards and Thompson for me.  Adams seems to have taken hold of that starting job in Philly.  I don't think the Ravens will continue to give Edwards 20 carries a game with Collins back.  I think it'll be closer to a 60/40 split between Edwards/Collins; possibly 70/30 in Edwards favor.  Buck Allen is also around still.  The positive with Edwards is he'll likely see goal line work over Collins.  I think Edwards will only see 12-15 carries at most a game going forward which to me isn't enough opportunity for a starting RB in fantasy considering he doesn't catch a ton of passes.  Thompson is a stud when he's in there.  With Colt McCoy at QB, I think Thompson will see plenty of dump-offs with a hurt 0-Line. I'd drop Edwards.