[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Scramble: Njoku or Ian Thomas?

shnugen27

0.5 PPR.

Njoku has been very disappointing 3 of the past 4 weeks, but has a good matchup against Denver (28th against TEs, thought skewed by Kittle's monster game last week)

Thomas has been very good the past 2 weeks, but has a tough matchup against New Orleans (4th against TEs)

All of the rankings have Njoku far above Thomas, but Thomas has been getting a lot of volume the past two weeks (14 catches over past 2 weeks), while Njoku has been very inconsistent.

I have the same canundrum. Njoku has the better matchup but has been so unreliable. I like having Thomas for Monday night and he has had consistent targets over the past two weeks. I’m going with Thomas with the tougher matchup and praying I make the right decision. Knowing my luck I won’t.