[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to keep 4, looking for thoughts....

Chuckyone

12 team keeper head to head league...new draft every 5th year and last year was re-drafted so I keep 4 the next 4 yrs.

Team:

Mayfield, Baker CLE QB    
Prescott, Dak DAL QB    
Ryan, Matt ATL QB (Q)    
Cohen, Tarik CHI RB    
Conner, James PIT RB    
Drake, Kenyan MIA RB    
Edwards, Gus BAL RB    
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB    
Gordon, Melvin LAC RB    
Mack, Marlon IND RB (Q)    
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR    
Godwin, Chris TBB WR    
Gordon, Josh NEP WR (S)    
Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR (Q)    
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR    

Njoku, David CLE TE

Baltimore Ravens

Too many options! Baker? JuJu for sure, but we draft next Sunday so holdouts by Zeke and Gordon concern me. As of now my 4 are Zeke, Connor, JuJu and Baker, but I worry about the sophomore slump regardless of the firepower they have after teams study tape and tendencies. Melvin Gordon is an injury concern imo so I'm not keeping him, plus I think he may hold out too long. Diggs or M. Gordon instead of Baker is an option as well. Ryan is option too obviously.....good/bad problem to have I guess. I draft 10th since i finished in 3rd place.

Pass TD are a full 6, with bonus for distance. Same for all other positions and out of role scores receive bonus points too. Lineup is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR 1 RB/WR/TE flex, 1 TE and 1 Defense that includes the kicker....Ravens D/kicker outscored all other D/Kickers by 55 points last year, so it's tempting, but no.