[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Value of Antonio Brown

Briggssteel

Really TBD.  I don't think it is an unreasonable offer, however I wouldn't accept the offer for any of them.

He's got a couple weeks (minimum) to get integrated into the system.  Then he has to split receptions with Edleman, Gordon, White, Dorsett (although he will play less), potentially D Thomas when he returns, any TEs, etc.  Then there is the run game that the Pats love to use to slow down the clock.  Overall, there are just a ton of options for Brady.  I as the Evans/Theilen/Cooks owner wouldn't want to take part of.

28 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

Really TBD.  I don't think it is an unreasonable offer, however I wouldn't accept the offer for any of them.

He's got a couple weeks (minimum) to get integrated into the system.  Then he has to split receptions with Edleman, Gordon, White, Dorsett (although he will play less), potentially D Thomas when he returns, any TEs, etc.  Then there is the run game that the Pats love to use to slow down the clock.  Overall, there are just a ton of options for Brady.  I as the Evans/Theilen/Cooks owner wouldn't want to take part of.

If I were them I would probably stay pat as well, but some may want the upside of Brown. It may be worth it for me to see his upside for a week or two as well at this point. 

31 minutes ago, WahWah said:

NE has the juiciest matchup of all time this week against MIA. I own Brown and Edelman. I'm hopeful Brown has a monster game and I may try to make a trade after then. 

I have the same guys and just got offered Conner for AB. Don't know if I should do the trade since that would leave me with only Edelman as my WR1

3 minutes ago, jit1231 said:

I have the same guys and just got offered Conner for AB. Don't know if I should do the trade since that would leave me with only Edelman as my WR1

It's a tough position to be in. Some believe we should be comfortable starting AB and Edelman on a weekly basis... I'm not sold.  

I would prefer to keep Edelman because he has the rapport with Brady and gets a ton of targets. 

Maybe you should try to package someone else for one of his RBs. 

Yikes Edelman and Brown, probably could both play weekly but still a bit yikes..  Maybe you could side trade someone for someone else.

Brown's value is modestly high probably but people also drafted him high so if you propose a trade with someone you should get decent return although you could get less, some people are staying away.. we saw a very strong PATS offense but we still haven't seen Brown in it so there is risk still with how this will shake out.

1 hour ago, robotpimp said:

Yikes Edelman and Brown, probably could both play weekly but still a bit yikes..  Maybe you could side trade someone for someone else.

Brown's value is modestly high probably but people also drafted him high so if you propose a trade with someone you should get decent return although you could get less, some people are staying away.. we saw a very strong PATS offense but we still haven't seen Brown in it so there is risk still with how this will shake out.

Agreed. Let me ask you this, would you trade him before or after Sunday's game against MIA? We saw what Baltimore did this weekend...

20 minutes ago, WahWah said:

Agreed. Let me ask you this, would you trade him before or after Sunday's game against MIA? We saw what Baltimore did this weekend...

Just my guess, but I doubt he plays any meaningful time this weekend.

Edited by zips5000

16 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

You might get Evan's but that's it

I was thinking about proposing this trade:

AB + Hyde  for  Aaron Jones + AJ Green

This owner owns Duke Johnson so he may want to handcuff with Hyde. 

Do you think it's a good trade for me?