[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Advice Please

Hypnotoad

Person just dropped Christian Kirk and I think i could use him to boost my WR bench. I'm thinking drop either Demaryius Thomas or Donte Moncrief but not sure who. Now that Quincy is out for the year I think Thomas has some upside with the Jets. With Donte, he was playing through a dislocated finger and his Week 1 performance wasn't great, but his 10 targets is appealing for my PPR league. Which should I drop, or should I leave Kirk out there and stick with Thomas and Moncrief? My team is below. I'm a bit heavy on WR compared to RB and after TNF I'm thinking of dropping Ronald Jones so i should be aiming for a RB, but Kirk could possibly be used in a package trade to try and bump me up to someone better than Ronald. Any thoughts help. Thanks.

QB: Baker Mayfield, Russell Wilson

WR: Keenan Allen, Courtland Sutton, Donte Moncrief, Demaryius Thomas, Marquise Brown, Danny Amendola

RB: Chris Carson, Tarik Cohen, Ronald Jones, Chris Thompson

TE: Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz

K: Wil Lutz

D/ST: Bears

Thanks for the advice Montana and Seahawks. Correct SpriteSoda, I use both TE's filling my Flex. I had horrible draft spot so I made sure as part of the draft to grab two top TE's which are valuable real estate for my league so i can use one for a trade once the season progresses and I know my definite weak spot. I was hoping Ronald's hype would pan out but not looking likely so RB is my immediate improvement position.