Sign in to follow this  
gunterville69

Start mayfield or rodgers this week?

I'm old school I'm saying Rodgers, but I have skin in the game that might skew my opinion because MN could make Rodgers's life miserable. Baker is somewhat safer but he can bust just as easy even with that talent around him but he shouldn't.. I mean it's the Jets.

im worried jets offense is relatively ass this week and browns dominate in the run game and keep the lead. i feel like the clock will run down pretty fast in chubb vs bell. and then vikings have a solid defense but their offense is better than bears so maybe rodgers has to pass more.. this is why ive had rodgers over mayfield but it is pretty close for me

6 minutes ago, gunterville69 said:

im worried jets offense is relatively ass this week and browns dominate in the run game and keep the lead. i feel like the clock will run down pretty fast in chubb vs bell. and then vikings have a solid defense but their offense is better than bears so maybe rodgers has to pass more.. this is why ive had rodgers over mayfield but it is pretty close for me

you're right Jets / Browns could just be a big clock drain.  But also MN probably just soaks the clock as well..If GB can get up early on MN Rodgers probably does well, if he struggles could be lackluster yet again.  I have Adams in one league and I plan on him S'ing the bed but still playing him.  I have Rodgers in another and I'm rolling with it planning for a vanilla game.