[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great team on paper 1-4 record

cow3r

This has been an incredibly frustrating season. For background this is a 12 team league, full PPR and auction draft. 

Struggles with lack of RB depth and WR that aren't performing...

QB - Brady

Wr1 - OBJ

Wr2 - Chark

Rb1 - McCaffrey

Rb2 - Saquon

TE - Herndon 

Flex - Fitzgerald

k & def streaming options only hitting busts all year.

Bench:

MVS, Dorsett, Peyton Barber, Metcalf, Hockenson, Eifert

To be fair I've sat Chark on the bench most weeks like a tool and can't seem to rotate the correct WR. Last week I played MVS over Chark due to Davante sitting out....most frustrating thing though has been the. Towns offense and the inability to get OBJ the ball on any plays.

Anyone else confused on what to do with OBJ? You trying to wait it out or trade him? 

Beauty of the auction draft, spend heavy on elite players rummage through waivers for the rest of the team. And strategic trading, traded Davante and a TE for Saquon when he got injured. 

I think when he comes back it will be a huge boost but I still don't know what to do with OBJ