[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to offer for MT or Bell?

turbotooslow

10 team, .5 ppr, 6 pt. TDs

QB: Wilson

RB: DJ, Kerryon, D. Freeman, Conner, Coleman, Edmunds

WR: Julio, Hilton, Woods, Fuller, Tate, Kirk, (A.J. Green)

TE: Waller

D/ST: Titans

K: Elliot

I think these are the only two players I'm interested in that I have a shot at getting.

Both teams have weak depth at RB/WR. 

1. I am thinking of offering Conner and Hilton for MT.

2. I don't really know who to offer for Bell, as every time I try to put a trade together I feel like I'm giving up too much. I offered Freeman and Fuller before Sunday and it was declined. Can I offer more than that without giving up too much.

3. Since I have so much RB depth, should I be looking to grab a stud RB with it or would it be smarter to grab a stud WR at the cost of giving up one RB plus (most likely) T.Y. Hilton?

Thanks y'all.

6 minutes ago, Vikings>Packers said:

As an OBJ owner, I'd advise against trading for him. I don't think he's worth it, unless Cleveland trades for an entire o-line, and Baker becomes a competent QB who makes good decisions.

Agreed but I don't need all these RBs and this is a 2-keeper league moving to a 3-keepee league so I'm trying to keep that in mind, too.

Any other thoughts?

Just now, turbotooslow said:

I get that for sure. But if that was too much for Hill wouldn't it be too much for Hopkins, making it a good trade from his perspective?

Yes but I can see where he doesnt want AJ.

From your view, you've had AJ for weeks and overvalue him because of that.  We expect him to be a WR1 upon return.  He needs to see him be a wr1 before trading for him

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

Yes but I can see where he doesnt want AJ.

From your view, you've had AJ for weeks and overvalue him because of that.  We expect him to be a WR1 upon return.  He needs to see him be a wr1 before trading for him

Very true. We are all in Cincinnati so I figured AJ would hold more weight during his time off. Dammit.