[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Brian Hill worth a pickup?

FalconPunch

Hill is likely the best add assuming D Freeman misses any time...but since he has 2 weeks to to recover he may not miss time it is hard to tell. Plus I have no idea who is available in your league so I cant flat out say that he is your best add for a replacement RB in week 12.

5 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Hill is likely the best add assuming D Freeman misses any time...but since he has 2 weeks to to recover he may not miss time it is hard to tell. Plus I have no idea who is available in your league so I cant flat out say that he is your best add for a replacement RB in week 12.

2 weeks to recover? Falcons bye week has passed.

41 minutes ago, Shaft said:

2 weeks to recover? Falcons bye week has passed.

Dude I'm insane...lack of sleep causes me to mix small things like this up. Soooo....pay attention to any Freeman injury update news and grab Hill even if it's not clear what's going to happen assuming nobody better is available.