[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dede Westbrook available should I grab him?

Tasandmnm

Westbrook is looking up ROS with Files under center as he loves targeting his slot guy. I just dropped Parker to add Sanu against Philly and I'm starting John Brown this weekend since Adams and Tate are on bye and Hilton is unlikely to play this week. Here are my WRs:

Adams, Tate, Hilton, Sanu, J Brown

I also have D Freeman I could drop for him instead of holding onto him because I missed out on grabbing Hill off waivers and I have Barkley, Gordon, Bell, and R Jones so I dont really need Freeman barring a bunch of injuries to my other RBs.

2 hours ago, Niner4life9 said:

More of a wait and see for me personally. I mean I guess you could take a chance and scoop him for J. Brown but I'd probably stay put for now 

I couldn't part with Brown tibia year, he had been way too consistent and is definitely due for some positive TD regression. I would however drop Freeman no problem seeing as he will help me zero the next 2 weeks and I have plenty of RB depth ahead of him (Barkley, Gordon, Bell, R Jones).