[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devonta Freeman ROS

xKMAN83x

3 of his last 5 games are against TB, NO, and SF, other 2 are Carolina and Jax which aren't horrible but I dont think he is anywhere near a strong play down the stretch coming off an injury and Mixon is only one of your RBs I'd even consider trading for him but we have seen several guys coming back from injury this year just to reaggravate it so I would not recommend Freeman until we see him on the field.

Edited by Tasandmnm

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

3 of his last 5 games are against TB, NO, and SF, other 2 are Carolina and Jax which aren't horrible but I dont think he is anywhere near a strong play down the stretch coming off an injury and Mixon is only one of your RBs I'd even consider trading for him but we have seen several guys coming back from injury this year just to reaggravate it so I would not recommend Freeman until we see him on the field.

Fair enough, i got gordon and damien williams starting and am torn on flexing mixon or ridley

1 minute ago, xKMAN83x said:

Fair enough, i got gordon and damien williams starting and am torn on flexing mixon or ridley

If Mixon stays involved in the pass game he could have success this week, but it is hard to predict what the winless Bungals will do. I like Ridley but after Sanu left he just hasn't seen the uptick in targets everyone thought he would. I think RoJo has a shot at having a good game against the Saints as long as they continue passing to him and based on what coach said they plan to but who knows from him.

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

If Mixon stays involved in the pass game he could have success this week, but it is hard to predict what the winless Bungals will do. I like Ridley but after Sanu left he just hasn't seen the uptick in targets everyone thought he would. I think RoJo has a shot at having a good game against the Saints as long as they continue passing to him and based on what coach said they plan to but who knows from him.

I picked up Sanu and started him this week with amari cooper, and i like gordon and williams this week.. flex is the spot im always struggling to fill

1 minute ago, xKMAN83x said:

I picked up Sanu and started him this week with amari cooper, and i like gordon and williams this week.. flex is the spot im always struggling to fill

You are taking a calculated risk starting any of the guys you have for your flex, were it me I'd probably go with Mixon or RoJo just because they are pretty much guaranteed opportunities. With Ridley he may only get thrown to a few times and do nothing...or he could blow up. But based on past performance this season Ridley busting is much, much more likely.

3 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

You are taking a calculated risk starting any of the guys you have for your flex, were it me I'd probably go with Mixon or RoJo just because they are pretty much guaranteed opportunities. With Ridley he may only get thrown to a few times and do nothing...or he could blow up. But based on past performance this season Ridley busting is much, much more likely.

You agree with Sanu over Ridley then obviously.. I actually considered hollywood brown too, that game could be a shootout setting him up for a big week and I have andrews

2 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

You agree with Sanu over Ridley then obviously.. I actually considered hollywood brown too, that game could be a shootout setting him up for a big week and I have andrews

Love Sanu this week and I also like Hollywood Brown a lot this week, his price is well below 6k on FanDuel so I have him in a lot of lineups.

10 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Love Sanu this week and I also like Hollywood Brown a lot this week, his price is well below 6k on FanDuel so I have him in a lot of lineups.

My only option would be to flex brown over ridley or mixon since i got cooper and sanu at wr1 and 2

5 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

My only option would be to flex brown over ridley or mixon since i got cooper and sanu at wr1 and 2

At this point I have little faith in Ridley, even after Sanu left he appears just as boom or bust as always. I'd play Brown over him this week, Houstons secondary is wack.

6 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

I probably would too despite the matchup with the Saints...they have even said they want to keep Jones involved through the air.

any RB that is getting 20 plus touches is a must start even in a RB slot but in a flex spot thats not question he should be started. Even against the saints...i usually dont think too much about the matchup...the amount of workload matters more to me because any team can be ran on...even the 9ers.. hem hem Drake

1 hour ago, xKMAN83x said:

damn eh even after mixon had 30 touches u sit him?

Most of the year Mixon has done diddly regardless of touches...I'd gladly start Damien as the workhorse on a great offense and RoJo over Mixon.

1 hour ago, xKMAN83x said:

fair, sanu over hollywood?

Yeah I think so, it's pretty close given that Hollywood is going up against a bust secondary as well and actually Philly is getting some starters back so they may improve a little but it is hard to ignore the 14 targets Sanu got last game.