[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB , pick 2

Codie

Wow. I would pick the complete opposite.

Pittman has FIVE TDs in nearly THREE SEASONS for the Bucs. Three of those five TDs came in ONE GAME. He's a yards-only guy. Despite the favorable matchup, I wouldn't start him unless you had worse options. You don't. You have better options.

Blaylock ran wild against the Saints. The Pats are NOT the Saints. Temper your expectations this week, even with the skill of the KC O-line.

Portis and McCallister are pure studs. Portis is facing a Philly D which is decent, but can be run on. Figure Portis will remain a big part of the offense even with Ramsey starting. And Deuce is a must-start, against any defense. He remains an integral part of the offense despite the score.

Wow.  I would pick the complete opposite.

Pittman has FIVE TDs in nearly THREE SEASONS for the Bucs.  Three of those five TDs came in ONE GAME.  He's a yards-only guy.  Despite the favorable matchup, I wouldn't start him unless you had worse options.  You don't.  You have better options.

Blaylock ran wild against the Saints.  The Pats are NOT the Saints.  Temper your expectations this week, even with the skill of the KC O-line.

Portis and McCallister are pure studs.  Portis is facing a Philly D which is decent, but can be run on.  Figure Portis will remain a big part of the offense even with Ramsey starting.  And Deuce is a must-start, against any defense.  He remains an integral part of the offense despite the score.

567019[/snapback]

Thanks I needed that wakeup call, im just getting tired of portis not scoring!

I would start Portis and Duece. Portis is still a top tier RB, he gets every carry and Philly's defensive ranking is in the 20's so they do not dominate teams...Portis will produce. Duece makes the Saint offense and he will get 25-30 carries a game and usually gets 5-7 recepts. Blaylock will put up decent numbers but don't be folled after a big game against the Saints defense. As for Pittman, , I'd use him as a fill-in/injury substitute only. Never bench your studs and Portis and Duece are studs. Good luck

Please see my post

I would start Portis and Duece.  Portis is still a top tier RB, he gets every carry and Philly's defensive ranking is in the 20's so they do not dominate teams...Portis will produce.  Duece makes the Saint offense and he will get 25-30 carries a game and usually gets 5-7 recepts.  Blaylock will put up decent numbers but don't be folled after a big game against the Saints defense.  As for Pittman, , I'd use him as a fill-in/injury substitute only.  Never bench your studs and Portis and Duece are studs.  Good luck

Please see my post

567041[/snapback]

Thanks for the input