[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a MESS here in NYC

BrooklynCrew

It is POURING rain and there are wind gusts up to 50mph here in NYC... The meadowlands will be a giant MESS today... not sure how this will affect the Giants-Eagles game, but it could throw a wrench in the passing game... You might want to temper your expectations through the air on this one...

Whoops, BC, we started two weather threads at the same time!

I am looking for a weather report out of KC.... anyone? I had heard there might be snow/rain....

578266[/snapback]

Yup, sorry, didn't see that... at least my dog walks are gonna be REAL short today...

Thanks, guys, just what I needed to hear..... as usual, Sportline had it all wrong with a rain/snow forecast.

578310[/snapback]

while i'd say in this type of weather you should bench the qb's in this game, mcnabb is a must start, especially in this weather. he always winds up torching the giants with his runs, and he will be all over the place today. plus wilson is out, so TO should have no problems getting open for a few long balls.