[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What week will Manning break the record?

Jrick35

Ideally this week. If he could throw for 8 against Tennessee he could break two records in one game.

More realistically it will probably be week 15 against the Ravens on Sunday Night.

That would be something like 3 this week, 3 next week and then at least 2 against Baltimore on the 19th.

That would still be cool though because so long as he doesn't break it on the 12th, he will most likely break it at home. That way we could be there to witness it.

Ideally this week. If he could throw for 8 against Tennessee he could break two records in one game.

More realistically it will probably be  week 15 against the Ravens on Sunday Night.

That would be something like 3 this week, 3 next week and then at least 2 against Baltimore on the 19th.

590058[/snapback]

Agreed, although I don't see him throwing more than 2 TDs against the Ravens.

I hope he breaks it next week. I need him to keep up this torrid pace so I can win my bet. I bet 2 co-workers he would throw 60 TDs about 3 weeks ago. I know it's a long shot, but it seems like he NEVER throws for less than 4 TDs per week.

It's amazing what he is doing for fantasy owners. I remember when I had Warner during his best year. That year he threw 3 TDs a game, and if your QB is getting that kind of production, as a fantasy owner of that player, you are ecstatic! With Manning however, if he throws 3 TDs for your fantasy team, you're disappointed! :D:DB)

Amazing how expectations change! Good luck to all you Manning owners, I don't have him in fantasy, but I got money on the line. Peace.

I'm hoping he breaks an arm.

Yeah, Manning is making a newbie in our league look smart for drafting Manning with the FIRST OVERALL PICK in our redraft league. Go figure.

Maybe Edge will get pi$$ed that he won't have such good TD numbers going in to free agency and grab the ball from Manning's outstreched passing arm and run the ball!

I'd say week 15.

Yeah, Manning is making a newbie in our league look smart for drafting Manning with the FIRST OVERALL PICK in our redraft league.  Go figure. 

Maybe Edge will get pi$$ed that he won't have such good TD numbers going in to free agency and grab the ball from Manning's outstreched passing arm and run the ball!

I'd say week 15.

590092[/snapback]

He got lucky. I thing he'll do it next week.

Yeah, Manning is making a newbie in our league look smart for drafting Manning with the FIRST OVERALL PICK in our redraft league.  Go figure. 

I'd say week 15.

590092[/snapback]

Apparently he knew what he was doing.