[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNair and Brown update.

Bree22

Chris Brown Did Not practice again today.  They are trying to let his toe rest, so he hasnt practiced in 2 weeks.  He is a 2nd year player and 1st year starter, so he needs to practice in order to be ready for the game.  He is officially listed as a game time decision, but in my opinion, he will not play.

Steve McNair did NOT practice again today.  he is also listed as a GTD.  It is very difficult to say whether he will play or not, but if you have other options, I would look elsewhere..

590276[/snapback]

Spain I heard that McNair wouldn't play this week because of the surface in IND and they are pretty much out of it.

As for Brown I don't expect him to play this week either.

I hope they both rest one more week so that I can use them in the playoffs.

They are both officially listed as game time decisions, but in my opinion, neither one of them plays. Brown hasnt participated in practice in 2 weeks. He is a pretty bad case of turf toe. The Titans are out of the playoff hunt and are playing on turf in Indy. Smith has filled in for him fairly well. It just doesnt make any sense for Brown to play.

McNair has played many times when I would have thought there was no way he could lace em up. Dont ever count him out. But in my opinion, Volek will be behind center for the Titans come Sunday..