[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

NJTexMix

Brett Favre on the road against the Eagles or Kerry Collins at home against the Chiefs?

Points are awarded for QB's total yards (passing and rushing), passing and rushing touchdowns (more points awarded for longer touchdown plays), and more points for higher completion percentages (completed passes are +0.5 and incompleted passes are -0.5). Also, minus 2 for interceptions and fumbles lost.

Who do I start?

Can't go wrong with either choice. I believe Collins is on a roll right now, and with the Chiefs in OAK that is quite a tasty matchup. He should have a very good game, especially since there running game is weak. Favre will be in alot more competitive game and will have Ahman to maintain ball control.

FAVRE - 225yds/2tds/1int

COLLINS-300yds/3tds/1int

I'm starting Collins. Don't have the luxury of Farve but McNair looks like the dreaded gtd and Harrington is on the bench so I don't have much of a choice. Collins has a good match-up though....