[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice please!

The Darkside

our trade deadline is fast approaching and i just recieved this offer, my team and scoring are in the sig line

i get- j.lewis/c.taylor/j.bettis

he gets- a.smith / f.taylor

1st year of a 3 year keeper league. is j.lewis going to be back this year? it not like i need to play him with o.smith and j.j but it would be nice, he was the number one pick overall this year in our draft, so to get him for a waiver wire pick up in smith and for f.taylor does not seem so bad? thanks for any advice

Ask yourself this question. How will the prison stay affect Lewis' offseason conditioning? Your going to keep Moss and Lewis if you make this trade. This ammounts to Taylor for Lewis for next year, I would probably do it as long as not having Lewis doesnt screw you in the playoffs. ( if he doesnt come back)

we dont run a playoffs we just go on total performance points for the entire year, i forgot about the whole jail thing, i guess that kinda makes things a little different.

up until this offer i was going to keep moss and ricky williams, but after this weeks events williams is now out so i guess this trade would make sence, i was never going to keep taylor anyway because he does not get tds and they are 6pts in our league.

I'd do that trade in a keeper league ... I think Jamal will return to dominance next year as Boller continues to improve to keep the stack off the line -- whereas I think Fred will be good but not great.

Keep in mind however that I'm the notorious voice of "Fred Taylor's Not Scoring TDs" who won't shut up about that. Now watch that little wretch light up my Steeeeeelers this weekend just to get even with me ... :D

I'd do that trade in a keeper league ... I think Jamal will return to dominance next year as Boller continues to improve to keep the stack off the line -- whereas I think Fred will be good but not great.

Keep in mind however that I'm the notorious voice of "Fred Taylor's Not Scoring TDs" who won't shut up about that.  Now watch that little wretch light up my Steeeeeelers this weekend just to get even with me ...  :D

591680[/snapback]

thats my biggest beef with taylor i'd start him every week but he just does not score, one td all year just does not cut it in a league where tds are worth 6pts.

anyone else?