[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

was the huddle down?

kc kid

There was a period yesterday between 3pm to 10pm central time that I could not get on. When I put my password in the password screen would come right back up and eventually it would say invalid password or your server does not know how to enter the variables. What Happened???? :confused:

We have been experiencing occasional problems with our password file that cause some user records to be either lost or corrupted. We can correct the problem when it occurs but are working on a permanent solution to the problem.

I have experience the problem too. Lately, my problem is that about every other time I try to either post something or refresh the screen I have to enter in my password even though I have it set to remember it. Sometimes I have to enter it in 2 or 3 times before it takes it. Quite annoying.... Any idea when that issue will be resolved???