[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these RBs

I can keep up to five. I'm for sure keeping Peyton and Edge. I've got L.Jordan, whom I have been offered in a package with my 6th pick for Deuce McCallister. Prior to this trade offer, I was pretty set on not keeping Lamont, thus drafting in the third round, quite possibly being the only team drafting in the third round (only keeping 2). By keeping two I would probably assure myself of the first pick in the draft, which would be whichever rookie RB I have ranked the highest.

So, gentlemen, if you would please....RANK THESE RB's in a KEEPER LEAGUE

D. McCallister

L. Jordan

C. Williams

R. Brown

C. Benson

JJ Arrington

I can keep up to five.  I'm for sure keeping Peyton and Edge.  I've got L.Jordan, whom I have been offered in a package with my 6th pick for Deuce McCallister.  Prior to this trade offer, I was pretty set on not keeping Lamont, thus drafting in the third round, quite possibly being the only team drafting in the third round (only keeping 2).  By keeping two I would probably assure myself of the first pick in the draft, which would be whichever rookie RB I have ranked the highest.

D. McCallister

L. Jordan

C. Williams

R. Brown

C. Benson

JJ Arrington

819362[/snapback]

I think probably McCallister or Jordan would be better to keep than any of the rookie RB's. As to which one ... that is a toss up in my mind. Maybe wait a while and see if you can get a little more out of it.

• 3 weeks later...
I can keep up to five.  I'm for sure keeping Peyton and Edge.  I've got L.Jordan, whom I have been offered in a package with my 6th pick for Deuce McCallister.  Prior to this trade offer, I was pretty set on not keeping Lamont, thus drafting in the third round, quite possibly being the only team drafting in the third round (only keeping 2).  By keeping two I would probably assure myself of the first pick in the draft, which would be whichever rookie RB I have ranked the highest.

D. McCallister

L. Jordan

C. Williams

R. Brown

C. Benson

JJ Arrington

819362[/snapback]

McCallister

Escalade Williams

L. Jordan

C. Benson