[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange PPR Draft

ReturnToSender

12 teams, sitting at 5th spot, and the big 3 go in front of and Hopkins. I decide to play my second mocked draft strat and go stud RB, then 3 WRs or 2 WRs and an elite TE.

2nd round comes back to me, and there is Lamar Miller, wtf? How do I pass on him, so I don't, and all of a sudden I feel like I am drafting a Standard team instead of a PPR. Was grabbing Miller at the 20th pick? After going TY Hilton and Michael Floyd, I didn't like the WRs in the 5th, and Thomas Rawls is there, another RB. I can start 3 RBs with our flex, but in a PPR, would I ever do that? Team is in the signature.

Link your post and I will respond, wisely or unwisely, you be the judge!

My only thing with Floyd is that he is always hit or miss with Brown being a factor. 3 TE is a little excessive I think. I think a lot of people are high on Bennett and Cook this year because of the teams they are on now; so maybe look at trading one to a needy team for a WR (if they have one worth getting). Maybe send Miller.