[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slow start....any advice?

Helpmeout

10 Team Standard Scoring

I'm 0-2 which doesn't really bother me as I am waiting for Bell to come back, so I'm not going to panic until at least week 4.

I have the lovely combo of the least PF and most PA in the league through 2 weeks

My Roster:

Eli

Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman

Green, Marshall, Tate, Sanders, DJax, Sharpe

Olsen

Boswell

Houston

I like my roster outside of my WR Depth which is very disappointing. I currently have a 30% FAAB bid on Diggs (dropping Tate), and a 2% FAAB bid on Enunwa (also dropping Tate) just in case I get outbid for Diggs (mainly because I don't trust him enough to go crazy this early).

Any advice as to what I can do to improve my team?

10 Team Standard Scoring

I'm 0-2 which doesn't really bother me as I am waiting for Bell to come back, so I'm not going to panic until at least week 4.

I have the lovely combo of the least PF and most PA in the league through 2 weeks

My Roster:

Eli

Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman

Green, Marshall, Tate, Sanders, DJax, Sharpe

Olsen

Boswell

Houston

I like my roster outside of my WR Depth which is very disappointing. I currently have a 30% FAAB bid on Diggs (dropping Tate), and a 2% FAAB bid on Enunwa (also dropping Tate) just in case I get outbid for Diggs (mainly because I don't trust him enough to go crazy this early).

Any advice as to what I can do to improve my team?

I think you'll be ok. Its a slow start but mainly due to Eli, Gurley (killing fantasy owners), Tate and the fact Bell is suspended.

If you get Diggs you'll be in really good shape with AJ, Marshall and Diggs (solid 3 WR every week), Bell comes back after this week, and Eli is going to put up points with that offense, he had a down game last week.

You dont win your league in the first few weeks. I have actually started 0-4 before due to injuries, poor performances etc and still won my league. Just hang tight

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1