[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garbage points for Mr. Bush?

Let It Ride

Here is my latest take on Bush:

Starts season off slow but as NO starts to struggle and playoff hopes are dashed early, the coaches will be forced to keep fans coming with getting their top pick the ball.

Here is the scenario for games:

I had a "garbage filler" in hoops years back. His name was Cedric Ceballos. The guy would start off in games slow but as it would be in the second half and their team getting blown out, he would pile up the stats in garbage time.

Now dont get me wrong, Bush isnt going to be garbage by all means. I feel this year the Aints will be behind and Deuce will sit as Reggie comes in and gets a lot of dump offs and draws. This relates to big plays and fantasy points galore! :D

The TD's might be OK range(6-9) ,but, he will definitely gain a lot of second half points due to the situation the team is in.

Just an opinion, of what I feel to expect ,from Bush this season. I drafted him by the way.........

I was just about to post a question regarding the latest on the split between Deuce and Reggie. This thread will do nicely.

Any NO homers care to give their thoughts on this? I have Reggie in one league, Deuce in another.

Believe me the Saints already know they are not in the running for a playoff spot. The split will be about even, I believe with Duece getting the most runs and Bush getting more passes and trick plays. Getting the fans there will not be a problem considering that 90%-100% of tickets to all games being sold already. Now if they keep showing up when they are losing is another question. But Benson really doesn't care about that he already has his money. Plus Duece is a crowd favorite even with Bush there they won't let him rot on the bench and turn more to Bush even in garbage time.

I'm thinking about 800-1000 yds total offense for each with Duece getting about 10 td's while Bush gets 8.

...with Duece getting about 10 td's while Bush gets 8.

I know that Deuce & Horn were both hurt last year, but didn't NOS only manage something like 23 TDs as a team on the season? You may well end up being right, but those TD numbers for Deuce & Bush seem a tad high to me.

I know that Deuce & Horn were both hurt last year, but didn't NOS only manage something like 23 TDs as a team on the season? You may well end up being right, but those TD numbers for Deuce & Bush seem a tad high to me.

Hey i'm optimistic. and Brooks is no longer here. he was good for -7 to -9 td's a year.

Believe me the Saints already know they are not in the running for a playoff spot. The split will be about even, I believe with Duece getting the most runs and Bush getting more passes and trick plays. Getting the fans there will not be a problem considering that 90%-100% of tickets to all games being sold already. Now if they keep showing up when they are losing is another question. But Benson really doesn't care about that he already has his money. Plus Duece is a crowd favorite even with Bush there they won't let him rot on the bench and turn more to Bush even in garbage time.

I'm thinking about 800-1000 yds total offense for each with Duece getting about 10 td's while Bush gets 8.

So....total crapshoot from one week to the next basically? Each of them probably good as a #3 RB, until one gets hurt, of course.