[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough WDIS - need 4 WRs and get PPRs

joeyb7

Here are my options - I need to start FOUR:

Coles @ Buffalo

Curtis @ Minnesota

Hilliard @ Jacksonville

Muhammad @ Detroit

Holmes @ Cincinatti

Marshall @ GB

I'm thinking

Coles (if he plays) - comes off a huge week - Cotchery doesn't seem to be making a dent into his production

Curtis - should have a big days with lots of running against MIN

Holmes - against a poor cincy pass D

Hilliard - very consistent receptions wise, pretty much becoming their #1 receiver

I think that Muhammad and Marshall are also pretty good starts - so I'm in a jam here

Any help guys? What would you change?

I think 3 of those are must starts for you.

Coles, especially in PPR should have a solid week against the Buffallo secondary.

Kevin Curtis against Minnesotas pass D? I didn't know Minny even had one, i'm playing Curtis in my PPR league and very happy with it too.

Holmes is going to have another solid weak against Cincy. Not only is Cincinatti's defence horrible, this game has all the makings of a shootout.

Personally i'd play Marshall in the #4 slot. Clearly the #1 WR with Walker out, and coming off 2 solid games.

Muhammad against Detroit isn't a bad bet either, but Griese seems to like spreading the ball about.

1) Coles

2) Curtis

3) Holmes

4) Marshall/Muhammad

I'd agree. Coles, Curtis, Holmes & Marshall.

This.

But if you have a gut feeling that differs (you said you do), then go with that. Most everyone you mentioned is pretty close... it's not like your gut is telling you to start Reche Caldwell over Randy Moss or anything super-crazy.

Good luck.

Coles

Curtis

Holmes

Muhammad

Thanks man. I actually spoke with my teammate, and we think that given the matchups, we're def going with this lineup. Hilliard is too inconsistent (at least for TDs, even though I get PPRs) and Muhammad isn't too much of a downgrade from Marshall - especially given the matchup.