[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropping Felix Jones...

Well I've been hanging on to Fragile Felix for weeks now. I have a shot at Mike Bell and Laurence Maroney in two leagues. Neither are PPR. Here are my rosters & scoring systems for both:

League 1 (12 Teams, Flex allowed, Only allowed 4 RBs, 1pt 10 Yds Ru/Rec; 6pts TD):

RBs: DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Cedric Benson, Felix Jones

Thinking I would drop Felix for Bell as a handcuff for PT, but Maroney has a nice playoff sked (CAR, @BUF, JAC)

League 2 (10 Teams, minimal Yardage Bonuses, 6pt TDs, Only start 2 rbs (no flex, no limit)):

RBs: Ronnie Brown, LT, Mendenhall, Choice, Felix

Thinking Bell here as well due to the league being tilted toward TDs

My concern is that i'll miss the boat on one of these guys, and Jones will end up hurt again in the near future. The claims process in both leagues run tonight. Thanks!

With the way Choice is playing and Barber healthy it's safe to drop Jones in both. I'd pick up Bell in both leagues. Thomas is still having slight hamstring problems or Bell wouldn't have got 15 carries. He's also the goal line guy. Maroney will be swapping with Faulk and BJGE so I'd steer clear of him. Bill doesn't seem to like him either and pulls him quickly.

dont be annoying with your things. if you are going to stop in peoples threads, write something. dont spam theirs with links to yours. and stop bumping your own up.

I see you're new here, so I'll cut you a break. If you want advice, you give it to others, and make it easy for them to reply to yours. If you don't want advice, stay out of this forum.

Thanks for the feedback all. I'm definitely adding M Bell to team 1.

I may gamble on Maroney on the other, since I have good depth already & could use help this week. He should have a solid week against TB.

Neither are a given that I will get them though, I have to go through the claims process first, so we'll see. At least this helps me prioritize.