[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR this week?

MTSuper7

Homles I think will get definate yardage with possible TD. Where Alexander could be a no show. I think STL is going to involve more of him and there TE Hoomanawanui bbut who knows. To me there's just too many unknown variables in STL on offense. I wanted to pick up Danny Amendola this week but didn't for that very same reason.

PPR league... Do you like Holmes vs. the Packers or Alexander vs. the Panthers this week? Coaches say they want to get Alexander more involved. It stands to reason that, after a bye, Holmes may also get more involved. Which way do you go?

I watched Alexander play two weeks ago at St. Louis against the Chargers and he looked very good so I picked him up hoping that he would be a big target. Holmes is one of the most talented wr and will make a bigger play with the ball but I don't think he will get many catches. If you get extra points for bigger plays like some leagues you might consider Holmes but like always I see a heavy dosage on ground and pound to keep Rogers off the field. It is really a toss up but I think I would have to give Alexander one more week to prove that they are really sold on him.. Bradford looked his way quite a bit and took two shots towards the endzone so thats a +..

I think Holmes is the "safer" bet, assuming Charles Woodson is on Braylon Edwards. The Jets are a run-first team, and the Packers will have to use their quick linebackers to stop LT/Greene before Mark Sanchez starts slinging it. You could probably go either way, though. Bradford is playing well and they have a favorable matchup at home. Definitely a tough call.

Jets run a ton at home, and I think they will try to limit Rodgers' chances by running ball control O, so Holmes opportunities could be few.

I watched the Panthers play my 49ers last week, and we had a lot of open receivers (not that either of our sorry ass QB's could take advantage). I think Bradford has a great shot at a 200+ yrds and a couple of TD's, which would probably mean a good game for Danario.

Steven Jackson is also coming off hand surgery, so that could force more passing, depending on how he is able to perform.

Edited by hardway

I think everyone is WAY overrating Alexander, from what I can glean he is fighting for targets with at least 3 other WR's, and S. Jackson. While you may say that so is Holmes, but the difference is Holmes is a veteran and a Super Bowl MVP and Alexander is an un-drafted rookie. I would roll with Holmes ,just my $0.02.

I think everyone is WAY overrating Alexander, from what I can glean he is fighting for targets with at least 3 other WR's, and S. Jackson. While you may say that so is Holmes, but the difference is Holmes is a veteran and a Super Bowl MVP and Alexander is an un-drafted rookie. I would roll with Holmes ,just my $0.02.

I agree. Also, the Jets should have success running LT/Greene, which will move the safeties into the box, giving 1-1 coverage for Holmes/Edwards on the outside. Although I like Edwards in 1-1 because of his height/length, Holmes has speed and great hands. I think the upside plays are safer with Holmes than Alexander.