[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw Yellow Submarine!

RJV

:wacko:

Why would an Eagles fan want Bradshaw to hold onto the ball? I want him to fumble 2x a game, every game.

The guy is on my FF team. Why else? Cmon man you knew that, stop trying to be a wise a s s.

its all about the cash homie!!!! I am sure the Eagles can beat the Giants in other ways than Bradshaw dropping the rock and killing the ppl who have him on their team.

Edited by RJV

The guy is on my FF team. Why else? Cmon man you knew that, stop trying to be a wise a s s.

its all about the cash homie!!!!

Uh, sorry RJV, but if you have to actually root for a player because he is on your imaginary team, even though he is playing in a pivotal division-determining game against your home team.....you need to step away for a bit.

I had Nicks in a game last night, and the last thing I was rooting for was for a big night from him :wacko:

Uh, sorry RJV, but if you have to actually root for a player because he is on your imaginary team, even though he is playing in a pivotal division-determining game against your home team.....you need to step away for a bit.

I had Nicks in a game last night, and the last thing I was rooting for was for a big night from him :wacko:

I'm a huge Bronco fan (my first problem) and tonight I'll cheering for Tolbert to get the bulk of SD offensive work and Orton to fail horribly. I still hope the Broncos win, just in the fashion I listed.

I'm a huge Bronco fan (my first problem) and tonight I'll cheering for Tolbert to get the bulk of SD offensive work and Orton to fail horribly. I still hope the Broncos win, just in the fashion I listed.

Wow, I have never put my fantasy team ahead of the Eagles....ever.

That being said, I get that some want their team to win in a particular fashion pre-game...but this dude posted at the END of the game with the team he roots for in a dogfight for first-place.

Would you be cheering for Tolbert to score if the Broncos were trailing by 5 with 3 minutes to go in a game with huge playoff implications?

Wow, I have never put my fantasy team ahead of the Eagles....ever.

That being said, I get that some want their team to win in a particular fashion pre-game...but this dude posted at the END of the game with the team he roots for in a dogfight for first-place.

Would you be cheering for Tolbert to score if the Broncos were trailing by 5 with 3 minutes to go in a game with huge playoff implications?

Since I have no ability to dictate how a game is going to happen even thoug I'm willing it one direction or the other aint going to change the fact of how the game will end. If Tolbert happens to get that last score and my homeys lose, well, I guess I win and lose. If the Denver D shuts down Tolbert doesn't score, well, I guess I lose and win.

It's all a matter of perspective I guess.

Since I have no ability to dictate how a game is going to happen even thoug I'm willing it one direction or the other aint going to change the fact of how the game will end. If Tolbert happens to get that last score and my homeys lose, well, I guess I win and lose. If the Denver D shuts down Tolbert doesn't score, well, I guess I lose and win.

It's all a matter of perspective I guess.

I get that...but answer the question:

If the Broncos are trying to win to claim first place in their division, and they are trailing by 5 with 3 minutes left, are you still rooting for Tolbert to score a TD and/or rack-up time-killing yards? Or are you rooting for the Broncos to stop him?

If the Broncos are trying to win to claim first place in their division, and they are trailing by 5 with 3 minutes left, are you still rooting for Tolbert to score a TD and/or rack-up time-killing yards? Or are you rooting for the Broncos to stop him?

I benefit either way. I cheer if the Broncos stop him and I cheer if Tolbert scores. Now, if Floyd scores and the Broncos lose. I'm pissed that both the Broncos lost and Tolbert cost me my FF game.

Edited by BearBroncos

To be candid, swammi, It's fantasy football that makes even watching my home team enjoyable. Now I have a total appreciation for the entire sport and have a team to root for as well. If they win, F'ing AWESOME. If they lose but in losing, my fantasy team wins.... WOOT!!! F'ing AWESOME.....

I benefit either way. I cheer if the Broncos stop him and I cheer if Tolbert scores. Now, if Floyd scores and the Broncos lose. I'm pissed that both the Broncos lost and Tolbert cost me my FF game.

I guess fantasy is more a game with lesser meaning to me...I'd never be cheering if the Eagles lost.

I guess fantasy is more a game with lesser meaning to me...I'd never be cheering if the Eagles lost.

And I don't think there is anything wrong with that either. Me, I've just gained a bigger appreciation for the entier game, just not the one played against the Broncos. I'm now a fan of almost every team...... Accept the Raiders of course!

Just to clear something up, which I didn't think I needed to but, I am 100% for the Eagles and always have been. Bradshaw got me crapola for points and was tired of the fumbling issues. Where did I ever state that I wanted him to blow up, and beat the Eagles,as you eloquently put it??????? For example, when they were on the goaline and Eli passed for the TD, I would of liked for a hand off to Bradshaw for a score. I mean they got the TD anyway right??

So you trying to put words in my mouth but saying I wanted the Giants to win, thats not true not to mention Yellow Submarine did I say that? Or to go as far as "I would cheer for the Eagles to loose", your just making things up bro.

All Im trying to do is win the cash pot at the end of the season to pay my bills.

Edited by RJV

when they were on the goaline and Eli passed for the TD, I would of liked for a hand off to Bradshaw for a score. I mean they got the TD anyway right??

I would have rathered the Eagles stop them :wacko:

What sux about fantasy is that, like you said, even being a 100% Eagles fan, by the time they were at the 1-yard line, you were indeed hoping for a Bradshaw TD....likley because you were resigned to the fact that the Giants were likely to score.

Worse, after they did indeed score, were you more pissed that Eagles let them back int he game, or that Bradshaw didn't ge the TD?

Ok I'm not having this ridiculous conversation. To put into perspective, what your ideal fantasy draft is to 1st look at the Eagles schedule and mark down all the teams on it, then scratch off the players on those teams before your FF draft and avoid drafting them? Is that what you are saying?? Wow you must have a killer team bro.

BTW I'm done with this. Every time I post to your comments, I'm just fueling the insanity.

Edited by RJV