[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too Big to Fail

keggerz

• 2 weeks later...

Really good flick. A good re-enactment to how close the chit came to really hitting the fan.

Encouraging from the fact the TARP $$ has been repaid, discouraging on how all the same pieces seem to be in place to re-create the same disaster we just narrowly averted.

Encouraging from the fact the TARP $$ has been repaid, discouraging on how all the same pieces seem to be in place to re-create the same disaster we just narrowly averted.

I guess that is one of the things that annoyed me. Some of those piece of chit should have gone to jail. Everyone is trying to score political leverage over the economy but the true problem was with wallstreet sucker punching the system and all those same goons are going to keep doing what they do.

I also found it "funny" how Lehman Bros was being greedy when they needed the help and passed on Warren Buffett's offer and then went under shortly thereafter.

I found it funny how McCain got off the presidential campaign trail to aid our country in a time of financial crisis almost single-handedly push our country into another Great Depression.

I found it funny how McCain got off the presidential campaign trail to aid our country in a time of financial crisis almost single-handedly push our country into another Great Depression.

there was that too