[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help setting my line-up

rhino

Chris Brown is a game-time decision. I have him AND Antowain Smith. They play the early game, 1pm ET. I'm at church during this time.

I would really appreciate some help from someone that can get the game-time decision and start either Chris Brown or Antowain Smith for me, whoever is starting for TEN.

This is a MFL league, so I would appreciate if you knew MFL.

Any takers to help a long-term huddler?

seeing as I'm in the league with you :D ..... I'd be willing to give you a hand Rhino. Besides, I'm waiting on that news for Antowain myself in fusion ....so I'll be watching that closely.

I just checked Late Bloomers :D ...... I thought you were talking about that.... but I see it's not that league.

At any rate........ send me a PM or email the link & password...... I'll take care of it for 'ya. B)

Fraz99@comcast.net

Good thing it's not in OUTRAGED......I would have done it for you.  Maybe.  :D

577894[/snapback]

Ursa, I figured I could've found someone in OUTRAGED to help me out in SCCC -- good group in OUTRAGED. But, I went with the larger "pool" here on the main board, just to be safe. Thanks.

Rhino... :D:DB).......... the password you gave me is INVALID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Brown is out......... Smith is in and ....I can't change your lineup....... it won't let me in. I gotta bad, bad feeling here......... and don't know what to do. :D

I'll keep trying......... this sux.

578801[/snapback]

Email the commish, pronto - should work unless your rules are speciifc against that.

Edit - forget it, I see I wasn't the first. What is SCCC? I don't see it listed in the Huddle?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Email the commish, pronto - should work unless your rules are speciifc against that.

Edit - forget it, I see I wasn't the first.  What is SCCC?  I don't see it listed in the Huddle?

578854[/snapback]

Google search shows Rhino as the moderator for the league, which was on the Huddle boards last season.

I sent an email to the commish thru MFL.......... hopefully this will work. I don't know what else to do. :D

578945[/snapback]

Nothing much else you can do - the proof of his intent is all over these boards, so it's clear to any questioner what the correct course should be. Smith is his starting RB.

LOL, look at us googling around to find Rhino's league for him. :D

578986[/snapback]

It's been a frantic morning, what with the rain in NYC, Staley out, Brown out, and now Rhino. I'm off back to bed, too tired to watch football after all that!

the problem is that he has Brown in his starting lineup. :D

579038[/snapback]

Right - that's what I mean about him being OK. He has posted his intent here, you've emailed the commish, you've tried to set the lineup. It's clear what the lineup would be, all things being equal. MFL allows retrospective lineup changes.