[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pathetic, Sad QB choices.but 1 has 2 b picked

Glabra

Brooks@TB -- I don't freakin' think so.

Ramsey@SF..good matchup but underwhelming stats. Don't quite understand Yo Mama's recommendation.

Boller@Indy--I'm tempted to start him, what with Heap back and performing strongly. But if they decide to pound their RBs 40 times to keey Peyton at bay, I'm in trouble.

J-Kit vs Buffalo: I'm not comfortable starting him. He's not played all year and always starts his season by throwing a bunch of drive-killin INTs in the opposing EZ or theeabouts. He does play a 'supposedly' strong pass D, that has given up some passing yards and scores recently.

I think this decision is what'll determine my playoff fate pretty much. So I'd love to hear some opinions. :D

Thanks for answering my post.

Tough call here. Orignally, I would have said Boller based upon they'll be behind and in need of throwing, but then again this is Baltimore. So I'm now gonna say Kitna. He was a decent QB last year and didn't he play well in relief work last week? The huddle, for what its worth, also has better projections for him than the others.

Don't quite understand Yo Mama's recommendation.

615644[/snapback]

Because Ramsey has been throwing more balls more accuratley over the last 5 weeks. And the one time he faced a poor DEF (NYG) he did very well. Since he'll be facing another poor DEF this week - and assuming you have no other attractive options - Ramsey should produce. Though, I'd probably play Brooks, if I were you.

Edited by yo mama

Because Ramsey has been throwing more balls more accuratley over the last 5 weeks.  And the one time he faced a poor DEF (NYG) he did very well.  Since he'll be facing another poor DEF this week - and assuming you have no other attractive options - Ramsey should produce.  Though, I'd probably play Brooks, if I were you.

615984[/snapback]

Thanks, I understand the logic, but I don't know if completion %age and number of attempts stats are convincing enough for me personally to take a flyer on him. But then again, like you said, it could be worth a shot for someone desperate. I just don't think I'm at that desperation level, yet.. :D

You suggested Brooks. I don't think you're a Brooks owner. :D You don't feel the pain of having to go through a whole Saints game, not knowing when the train-wreck happens. More often than not, he does end up putting respectable numbers, but he has had a large number of bad outings, and I just don't trust him in a late-season situation

Nope, I'm not a Brooks owner. I'll say this about him, though: he rarely turns in a stinker. In a standard scoring system he rarely turns less that 12 points - and that assumes you get penalized for INTs. On the other hand, his upside is somewhere in the low-20 point region. Not spectacular, but it is worth noting that he's hit the high-teen or better mark 6 times this year. Ramsey, on the other hand, has only gotten there once this year.

Long story short, Brooks (though erratic) is still a safer play for you. But Ramsey has the upside to help someone out who is sifting through debris like Chandler, Hutchinson, Dorsey, Feeley, or perhaps even Kitna or Boller. (I really think the Ravens are going to run as much as possible, which will keep Boller's stats modest). At least Ramsey won't be playing in cold, snowy weather.