[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock Drafts

Huddled Masses

I sent a PM to participate in the August 13th mock days ago but I received no response on it and now I see that that date is no longer on the pinned message for the mock draft schedule. Was this canceled or did it fill up and I was just not notified? I really would like to get in on one of these 10 team mocks.

925222[/snapback]

Given a deluge of emails, PMs and overall workload, I don't reply until I have to. We are running a 10 man mock on Monday.

hey my draft is way f'ed up, but i enjoy and love fantasy foolsball i can't leave my league, other websites said that they would own if they had top 4 pick, but rarely top 2 or 3 win, here's the way my league drafts

1-12 12 gets 2

1-12 11 gets 2

1-12 10 gets 2 and etc.

we do that for 12 rounds which in the 12th round #1 gets 2

the next 4 rounds are str8 up 1-12

the reason for this draft is that it trully rewards the lucky hat pickers and i've tried snaking it but otehrs in our league won't have it any other way, this year i'm # 8.

i was wondering if anyone from the huddle could set up a mock draft this format i'd love to see the results just a question i think my league is the only league that does this

Given a deluge of emails, PMs and overall workload, I don't reply until I have to. We are running a 10 man mock on Monday.

925422[/snapback]

Thousands are obviously ready for some football.

925422[/snapback]

I assume then that today's 10 teamer was canceled. BTW, I got your handbook in the mail today(bought last year's too) and I have to say that the Huddle's publication is head and shoulders above the competition!!! Only thing I would add is a section that shows the average fantasy points per game for the top players from last year like Fantasy Football Index does.

hey my draft is way f'ed up, but i enjoy and love fantasy foolsball i can't leave my league, other websites said that they would own if they had top 4 pick, but rarely top 2 or 3 win, here's the way my league drafts

1-12  12 gets 2

1-12  11 gets 2

1-12 10 gets 2 and etc.

we do that for 12 rounds which in the 12th round #1 gets 2

the next 4 rounds are str8 up  1-12

the reason for this draft is that it trully rewards the lucky hat pickers and i've tried snaking it but otehrs in our league won't have it any other way, this year i'm # 8.

i was wondering if anyone from the huddle could set up a mock draft this format i'd love to see the results just a question i think my league is the only league that does this

925727[/snapback]

The huddle won't understand what you are asking for (as most humans could not decifer this). You should try going to www.screwedupfantasyfootballmockdrafts.com.