[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals Win the West?

Turf Smurf

I haven't seen the Cardinals do alot of 3 step drops which they said they would use with Warner and the 3 wideouts....

But alot of the plays he's dropping back with 5 steps and the last game he did those and moved the ball...I'm not too worried about them...the Broncos played alot of starters on defense also...and their D isn't that bad..

I think they haven't even delved into the playbook in preseason and we'll see a bit of a different team....I like their defense as well..

Again, are you serious?? THey'll be improved under Denny, and they'll play hard, but they're still the freakin Arizona Cardinals. Actually I thought McCown was turning the corner and gaining confidence, and then they bring in this bum who hasn't done anything since Eddie George was alive. Arrington has looked HORRIBLE this preseason, don't be surprised if Shipp ends the season with more carries. That D plays very hard nosed football, but they still lack a playmaker or two to make enough of a difference to turn these guys into a playoff team.